Wednesday

iPad It's For That Time Of The Month

The new iPad, well ladies all I have to say is that this is for you and that special time of the month. Personally I have a cold spot for all Apple products and personally believe that they are money craving whores - pushing people to spend their money on their pretty and flashy gadgets. Being in a Graphic Design program, I am one of the odd balls who wants to throw the useless Mac that sits upon my desk out the window. When first entering second year, I came in with an open mind about learning and using the computer, however, as time went on I continued to struggle with it's so called, user friendly programming. SO fed up with how things were rolling, or the lack there of, I decided to... well spurge $500 that I didn't have on software for my HP laptop - whom has been my friend ever since I bought it. Now... This new iPad thingy that Apple has just released is ridiculous. On the website, the iPad claims: SAFARI iPad is the best way to experience the web. View whole pages in portrait or landscape on the large Multi-Touch screen. And let your fingers do the surfing. MAIL There’s nothing like the Mail app on iPad. With a split-screen view and expansive onscreen keyboard, it lets you see and touch your email in ways you never could before. VIDEOS The 9.7-inch high-resolution screen makes iPad perfect for watching HD movies, TV shows, podcasts, music videos, and more... and features continue.... Alright, so yes, they claim that this iPad will give you the best experience possible. But what I don't understand is why people would spend $400 plus depending on what features you are looking for, on something that's 1.5 pounds and 0.5 " thin. Basically the stupid thing, is a HUGE iPod, which is kinda a little joke; are you going to see people jogging with their iPads in the next year? Wouldn't that be a scene... I feel as though, your experience on this iPad, would be the shittiest experience ever, compared to a computer (a regular sized computer - that normal people use) Nothing jumps out at me, about this mechanism - except that, yes it is 'pretty'. I feel that people need the newest fads, and are willing to spend numerous amounts of money just to have those things, regardless of if they actually need it. What a sad materialistic world we live in....

No comments:

Post a Comment